News» Go to news main
5th #mgmtcares Community Service Day benefits Adsum Centre
Every year, Faculty of Management staff, faculty and students leave their desks in the Rowe Building to volunteer in the Halifax community. The Community Service Day, organized by Alumni and Student Engagement staff person Marianne Hagen, has been a tradition for five years, and gives people a chance to get to know their community and peers better. This year, in partnership with the United Way, 15 people spent a morning doing yardwork in Lakeside at Adsum Centre, a communal, residential living environment that provides support and programming to women and children to address barriers that result in homelessness. Participants painted outdoor structures and replaced deteriorating garden beds.
See more photos on the Faculty of Management Facebook page.
- Congratulations to the Fall Class of 2017
- Best wishes to retiring assistant dean, Ron Stubbert
- Dalhousie releases study on Canadian attitudes towards cannabis‑infused food
- SRES welcomes Ceo Gaudet as Public Servant in Residence
- Scotiabank Ethical Leadership award winner: The Honourable Justice Rosalie Silberman Abella
- Agreement allows NSCC graduates to complete a Dal bachelor's degree in two years
- Rowe School team champions at international analytics competition
- Dalhousie appoints new Rowe School of Business director