The Centre for Executive & Graduate Education can help you achieve your career goals in a way that is flexible and accommodating to the working professional. Find out more about CEGE.
Information Session Webinars: Find out more about our programs, meet the academic directors and admissions staff, and ask questions at one of our free, regularly scheduled online information sessions. Sign Up Now!
CEGE Connection Blog
- CEGE Reflections – Michelle Hunter
- CEGE Reflections – Lisa Colangelo
- CEGE Reflections – Denise Hinds and Patrick Law
- Heather Fraser: A Higher-State of Learning
- CEGE Reflections – Carrie Morrison
- Dr. Kent Williams: Connecting to what it means to be human
- CEGE Reflections – Dr. Isabelle Caron
- Research profile: Sylvain Charlebois
Our programs include the Master of Business Administration (specialize in Financial Services or Leadership), Master of Public Administration and Master of Information Management. Learn how you can further your career.
Lifelong Learning for Working Professionals. Advance your career with short courses, workshops and certificate programs in leadership, public policy and management, academic leadership and more. Register Now!
- Grad profile: Finding a pathway to mid‑life career shift
- Grad profile: Enriching her public service
- Grad profile: A leader grows as a learner
- Grad profile: Passionate about privacy
- Grad profile: Broadening her skills and mind
- A boost to her service
- Credentialing a career: New MIM grad John Jenkins complements career experience with formalized learning
- Leaning in to leadership: New MPA(M) grad Laura Dowling learns management skills while building career and family
Faculty of Management News
- The Faculty of Management mourns the loss of a great champion and friend, Douglas C. Mackay (1930–2023)
- Getting to know your staff: Michelle Hunter
- Finding his way to the front of the classroom
- From employee to entrepreneur to innovator
- From struggling student to successful business owner