Management News from Dal News
Ask an expert: Rowe School's Sergio Carvalho on how the pandemic is impacting retailers this holiday season
Dr. Carvalho explains how retailers have been adapting to pandemic restrictions and why the 'buy local' slogan has gained a whole new momentum this holiday season.
Bringing research to life for Nova Scotia's future
With the reimagine NS project having released all five of its reports, one final panel event is set to discuss practical changes institutions, policymakers and individuals need to make in order to enrich the lives of Nova Scotians.
Ask an expert: Business professor Lorn Sheehan on how COVID‑19 has reshaped travel and tourism
The Rowe School of Business professor explains how the global pandemic has affected the travel and tourism industry and how businesses have gotten creative in a bid to weather the downturn.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- The Ethics in Action Case Competition will return in 2021
- Make a difference: Support our Promise Scholars initiative for Black and Indigenous students
- Self‑determined: BMgmt grad Katrina Wonders makes her own path in occupational health
- Any help and comfort we can provide: Ear savers for frontline workers
- Celebrating management teaching excellence