BEFORE YOU START - PLEASE COMPLETE THE PRE-APPLICATION PROCESS
All applicants to Dalhousie University’s Masters of Science in Physiotherapy are required to complete a mandatory 90-minute computer-based test (CASPer), to assist with our selection process. Successful completion of CASPer is mandatory in order to maintain admission eligibility. Click here for more information. Click here for upcoming dates.
INCLUDE ONLY IF APPLICABLE - MAIL: ENGLISH COMPETENCY TEST (ie.TOEFL)
|ENGLISH COMPETENCY TEST SCORE REQUIREMENT|
FAQ: WHAT ARE SOME OF THE REASONS WHY MY APPLICATION MAY BE CONSIDERED INCOMPLETE?
- School of Physiotherapy did not receive a Supplementary Application Form to accompany your Faculty of Graduate Studies application.
- The Supplementary Application Form was missing information.
- Only one academic reference was provided. Please follow up with your academic referees to ensure they have completed their reference.
- The academic referee was not “Academic”, meaning they did not have an appointment at a post-secondary educational institution and/or the academic referee has not completed Graduate level studies (MSc or PhD).
- Volunteer hours were submitted, but it was unclear from your supervisor whether these were accumulated in the past two years. Please ensure that volunteer hours listed are only those accumulated in the past 2 years.
- Missing volunteer supervisor confirmation letter. We have provided a template for this letter that directs your supervisor to include the required information. Please follow up with your supervisor to ensure they have completed their reference and emailed it to the School of Physiotherapy.
- Grade point average (GPA) below 3.3. We do not accept students with a GPA under 3.3 (based on the Dalhousie University Grade Point Scale).
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. It is your responsibility to ensure that your university transcripts and confidential academic reference letters are received by our application deadline: January 31.
If you have an Admission related question, please contact Kelly Underwood.