News» Go to news main
2019 Dal Alumni Days
Building on a successful year of 200th celebrations, Dal is excited to keep the momentum of the 200th going with our alumni, friends and donors. We are rolling out a re-vamped program, Dal Alumni Days, to host the Dalhousie community (alumni, faculty/staff, graduates, students, parents, etc.) This weekend will take place May 30 - June 2, 2019 and coincides with spring convocation.
Signature events for 2019 will include receptions, lectures, class reunions, faculty events, tours and welcome 2019 grads!
However, Faculty of Health class reunions are welcome back any time of year. Our Alumni Officer is here to assist you with your planning and would love to hear from anyone that might be interested. Please contact Kathy at Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org and she can tell you how our Faculty can help get your reunion started. Also check out the Reunion Photo Gallery from last summer.
- Newest issue of Canadian Audiologist features Dal Health
- Star Power: Dal Health researcher and Ellen Page co‑produce There’s Something in the Water, premiering at TIFF and FIN
- Dr. Jeff Karabanow speaks to CTV about challenges facing Maritime homeless population
- Dal Health faculty and PhD student appointed founding/junior fellows by MacEachen Institute for Public Policy and Governance
- Research Recognition: Dr. Jeff Karabanow receives the Senate of Canada 150th Medal
- Ellen Page documentary on environmental racism in Nova Scotia to screen at TIFF
- Back to basics: PhD in Health student researching cognitive benefits of loose parts play
- Dalhousie researcher hopes to create new mental health service for black women