News» Go to news main
2019 Dal Alumni Days
Building on a successful year of 200th celebrations, Dal is excited to keep the momentum of the 200th going with our alumni, friends and donors. We are rolling out a re-vamped program, Dal Alumni Days, to host the Dalhousie community (alumni, faculty/staff, graduates, students, parents, etc.) This weekend will take place May 30 - June 2, 2019 and coincides with spring convocation.
Signature events for 2019 will include receptions, lectures, class reunions, faculty events, tours and welcome 2019 grads!
However, Faculty of Health class reunions are welcome back any time of year. Our Alumni Officer is here to assist you with your planning and would love to hear from anyone that might be interested. Please contact Kathy at Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org and she can tell you how our Faculty can help get your reunion started. Also check out the Reunion Photo Gallery from last summer.
- 'Work shouldn’t hurt’: Easy ways to make your desk safer and more comfortable
- Dal Health partners with DSU Food Bank for Holiday ‘Giving Hope’ Campaign
- Catching up with C3LR
- Program Spotlight: Clinical Vision Science
- Researcher’s work attracts over $265,000 in funding from IDEaS
- Dal Health Study Break Challenge!
- Dal Health brought their school spirit in Varsity Health Challenge
- ‘Don’t forget about us’: PhD in Health student researching volunteer firefighters’ mental health