News» Go to news main
Send us your snaps!
Example shot of the kind of pictures we're looking for! Photo: "Forrest Reflections" by Dr. Anne Fenety.
We’re starting a new photo feature in Dal Health Monthly, and we want to hear from you! Whether you’re a professional or an amateur photographer, send your shots our way. We’re looking for a broad range of pictures: landscapes, campus shots, ‘day in the life’ — don’t be afraid to have some fun! Just ask permission for anyone you include in ‘people’ shots. Images taken on your camera phone should be just fine, and we will assume that by sending it our way, we have your permission to post in our newsletters, and on our social media channels.
Send your beautiful, funny or interesting pics (including a caption, your name, title and School or unit) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Breaking Down the Silos: New video explores interprofessional education at Dalhousie
- Newest issue of Canadian Audiologist features Dal Health
- Dr. Jeff Karabanow speaks to CTV about challenges facing Maritime homeless population
- Star Power: Dal Health researcher and Ellen Page co‑produce There’s Something in the Water, premiering at TIFF and FIN
- Dal Health faculty and PhD student appointed founding/junior fellows by MacEachen Institute for Public Policy and Governance
- Research Recognition: Dr. Jeff Karabanow receives the Senate of Canada 150th Medal
- Ellen Page documentary on environmental racism in Nova Scotia to screen at TIFF
- Back to basics: PhD in Health student researching cognitive benefits of loose parts play