News» Go to news main
Send us your snaps!
Example shot of the kind of pictures we're looking for! Photo: "Forrest Reflections" by Dr. Anne Fenety.
We’re starting a new photo feature in Dal Health Monthly, and we want to hear from you! Whether you’re a professional or an amateur photographer, send your shots our way. We’re looking for a broad range of pictures: landscapes, campus shots, ‘day in the life’ — don’t be afraid to have some fun! Just ask permission for anyone you include in ‘people’ shots. Images taken on your camera phone should be just fine, and we will assume that by sending it our way, we have your permission to post in our newsletters, and on our social media channels.
Send your beautiful, funny or interesting pics (including a caption, your name, title and School or unit) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MEET DAL HEALTH'S 2020‑21 VANIER AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Message from the Dean ‑ June 2020
- Employee Milestone Recognition Awards
- RN & PhD candidate Keisha Jefferies interviewed in"What anti‑racist equitable health care looks like and why it is important"
- Dal Health (Nursing) PhD Scholar Leah Carrier receives 2020 Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship
- Indigenous‑Academic Collaboration Aims on Transforming Health Research in Mi’kma’ki, Labrador and Beyond
- Award‑winning HAHP graduate hopes her success will reflect positively on homeschool education
- Dr. Ingrid Waldron wins Errol Sharpe Book Prize