News» Go to news main
Send us your snaps!
Example shot of the kind of pictures we're looking for! Photo: "Forrest Reflections" by Dr. Anne Fenety.
We’re starting a new photo feature in Dal Health Monthly, and we want to hear from you! Whether you’re a professional or an amateur photographer, send your shots our way. We’re looking for a broad range of pictures: landscapes, campus shots, ‘day in the life’ — don’t be afraid to have some fun! Just ask permission for anyone you include in ‘people’ shots. Images taken on your camera phone should be just fine, and we will assume that by sending it our way, we have your permission to post in our newsletters, and on our social media channels.
Send your beautiful, funny or interesting pics (including a caption, your name, title and School or unit) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STAFF SNAPSHOT: Wendy Terris Klaus, Manager, e‑Learning, School of Social Work
- Dal professor receives grant for researching improved MRI tech
- 'There’s a unity in which we can do this together': New Africentric BSW Cohort an important first step in breaking down barriers
- Dal Student Nursing Outreach Initiative aims to have impact on the health of the homeless population of Halifax
- Three‑time alum returns to Dalhousie as a professor
- ‘One size fits all model can no longer be used’: Videos portray the need for culturally responsive care for African Nova Scotians in healthcare and social services
- Dr. Megan Aston selected to be inducted as a Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing
- N.S. artist’s unique project uses helmets to help veterans