News» Go to news main
Introducing Kathryn Morse
The Faculty of Health Professions welcomes our interim Manager of Communications, Marketing and Alumni Relations
Kathryn Morse joined the Faculty of Health Professions in June as Manager of Communications, Marketing and Alumni Relations. Kathryn brings a wealth of communications experience from her previous roles: she was a reporter with CBC Halifax for 12 years, and later, assistant to the Nova Scotia Minister of Health and Wellness. Kathryn is filling in for Laura Hynes-Jenkins while Laura is on parental leave. She welcomes suggestions for the FHP newsletter and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Keisha Jefferies speaks to Sheldon MacLeod about barriers black students face in Nursing
- Hearing and Speech Nova Scotia creates renewable scholarships for CSD students to improve diversity
- The Patient Lens
- Dal Health says thanks!
- Partnerships to promote access to healthy food for all
- PhD in Health student becomes first to successfully defend their thesis
- What it Means to Give Back: Kelly Christie
- 10 Reasons to attend your class reunion