News» Go to news main
Introducing Kathryn Morse
The Faculty of Health Professions welcomes our interim Manager of Communications, Marketing and Alumni Relations
Kathryn Morse joined the Faculty of Health Professions in June as Manager of Communications, Marketing and Alumni Relations. Kathryn brings a wealth of communications experience from her previous roles: she was a reporter with CBC Halifax for 12 years, and later, assistant to the Nova Scotia Minister of Health and Wellness. Kathryn is filling in for Laura Hynes-Jenkins while Laura is on parental leave. She welcomes suggestions for the FHP newsletter and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Basic Income Nova Scotia Miniconference coming April 27
- The story behind Canada's controversial food guide
- A drug to prevent 1 in 5 deaths? It's called 'food'
- Myles O'Brien wins Level 2 Killam Predoctoral Scholarship and a Dalhousie President's Award
- Early intervention for tiny ears
- Simulated patient program provides students with real life clinical experience
- The Problem with Pop
- Kudos to DAL@WORK Occupational Therapy Team