News» Go to news main
Introducing Kathryn Morse
The Faculty of Health Professions welcomes our interim Manager of Communications, Marketing and Alumni Relations
Kathryn Morse joined the Faculty of Health Professions in June as Manager of Communications, Marketing and Alumni Relations. Kathryn brings a wealth of communications experience from her previous roles: she was a reporter with CBC Halifax for 12 years, and later, assistant to the Nova Scotia Minister of Health and Wellness. Kathryn is filling in for Laura Hynes-Jenkins while Laura is on parental leave. She welcomes suggestions for the FHP newsletter and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “I’m proud to work in this building”: Celebrating Dalhousie’s commitment to accessibility
- True Grit?
- It's a wrap: Dal Health convocation 2019
- Making a difference in people’s lives
- A vital part of the journey
- BScN Grads lead their class in planting hope
- A passion for helping people
- From the Dal campus to a rewarding career