News» Go to news main
Congratulations to our LEIS/HPRO 2361 on their Community Projects
The School of Health and Human Performance would like to take a moment to recognize the success of our LEIS/HPRO 2361 Community Projects!
Congratulations to all students involved and Instructor, Patti Dow, on their range of diverse and inclusive projects!
In order starting on the left side:
- George Dixon Community Centre After School Program - A day at Dal
- Surprise Visit by the Moosehead Players with a U11 team
- Meet and Greet with the Mooseheads with a U6 team
- Ecole Carre Four - Free Saturday morning youth camp
- Equipment Drive with the Mooseheads
- NS Health - Health Education Pamphlet for NS Sisterhood
- Dal Student Health Centre - Men's health education mixer
- Easter Seals - 3 on 3 wheelchair basketball tournament
- NS Homeless - Hygiene and donation drive
- Ronald McDonald House - Family Game night
- Sackville High School - Grade 10 Mental Health workshop
- NS Rehab Centre - Wheelchair skills
- Northwood Seniors - Carnival Day
- Venus Envy - Sexual Health Trivia Night
- Dr. Daniel Rainham talks to CTV Atlantic about how the heat can affect your health
- UpLift Partnership Updates
- Congratulations to our LEIS/HPRO 2361 on their Community Projects
- ‘This space is everything’: New space for SHaG Lab
- Becky Spencer reflects on her experience using "Gamification"
- Dr. Sara Kirk talks pedestrian safety with The Coast
- Rec Management's CJ Blye discusses the pressures of outdoor recreation on ecological integrity with CTV News
- Kelsey Hogan, MScKINE student (2nd year), recently completed one of the worlds most difficult ultramarathons.