News» Go to news main
Dr. Sara Kirk talks pedestrian safety with The Coast
Dr. Sara Kirk, Scientific Director of the Healthy Populations Institute, spoke with The Coast regarding the reduction of speed limits throughout the HRM and how similar initiatives in Brussels, Belgium saw staggering improvements to their traffic collison numbers.
- Dr. Daniel Rainham talks to CTV Atlantic about how the heat can affect your health
- UpLift Partnership Updates
- Congratulations to our LEIS/HPRO 2361 on their Community Projects
- ‘This space is everything’: New space for SHaG Lab
- Becky Spencer reflects on her experience using "Gamification"
- Dr. Sara Kirk talks pedestrian safety with The Coast
- Rec Management's CJ Blye discusses the pressures of outdoor recreation on ecological integrity with CTV News
- Kelsey Hogan, MScKINE student (2nd year), recently completed one of the worlds most difficult ultramarathons.