News» Go to news main
Heat wave has vulnerable Maritimers questioning how to keep cool
Dr. Daniel Rainham, an environmental epidemiologist at Dalhousie University, talks about those vulnerable to the high heat.
- Dr. Daniel Rainham talks to CTV Atlantic about how the heat can affect your health
- UpLift Partnership Updates
- Congratulations to our LEIS/HPRO 2361 on their Community Projects
- ‘This space is everything’: New space for SHaG Lab
- Becky Spencer reflects on her experience using "Gamification"
- Dr. Sara Kirk talks pedestrian safety with The Coast
- Rec Management's CJ Blye discusses the pressures of outdoor recreation on ecological integrity with CTV News
- Kelsey Hogan, MScKINE student (2nd year), recently completed one of the worlds most difficult ultramarathons.