News» Go to news main
Heat wave has vulnerable Maritimers questioning how to keep cool
Posted by HAHP on July 28, 2022 in News
Dr. Daniel Rainham, an environmental epidemiologist at Dalhousie University, talks about those vulnerable to the high heat.
- ‘This space is everything’: New space for SHaG Lab
- Becky Spencer reflects on her experience using "Gamification"
- Dr. Sara Kirk talks pedestrian safety with The Coast
- Rec Management's CJ Blye discusses the pressures of outdoor recreation on ecological integrity with CTV News
- Kelsey Hogan, MScKINE student (2nd year), recently completed one of the worlds most difficult ultramarathons.
- Canada secures Olympic berth with historic bronze in world gymnastics championships
- Honouring Dr. John McCabe
- Dr. Sara Kirk