The UpLift Partnership is an $8m school-community-university partnership that is catalyzing youth engagement through a Health Promoting Schools approach in schools across Nova Scotia. UpLift is one of the projects within the Supportive Environments flagship within HPI. Our latest impact report provides a summary of the evaluation of UpLift over the last year.
Additionally, we have also sought to capture the impact of the work that we have been doing in schools and we are very happy to share three videos that showcase youth engagement from the perspectives of the Youth Engagement Coordinators that UpLift funding supports, adult champions in the schools we work in and the students we have engaged.
- Dr. Daniel Rainham talks to CTV Atlantic about how the heat can affect your health
- UpLift Partnership Updates
- Congratulations to our LEIS/HPRO 2361 on their Community Projects
- ‘This space is everything’: New space for SHaG Lab
- Becky Spencer reflects on her experience using "Gamification"
- Dr. Sara Kirk talks pedestrian safety with The Coast
- Rec Management's CJ Blye discusses the pressures of outdoor recreation on ecological integrity with CTV News
- Kelsey Hogan, MScKINE student (2nd year), recently completed one of the worlds most difficult ultramarathons.