News» Go to news main
Pandemic worsened movement habits of young people: experts
Kids physical activity declined during pandemic, study shows.
- Better preparation needed for heat events, says Daniel Rainham, Dalhousie Professor
- Heat wave has vulnerable Maritimers questioning how to keep cool
- Impact of climate change on our health
- Kinesiology alumni Stacie Smith named one of 2022 Young Impact Leaders
- Quebec Mega Trail: Kelsey Hogan, Msc Kine candidate, wins 100‑miles
- Pandemic worsened movement habits of young people: experts
- Are the kids alright? New study provides first‑ever comprehensive snapshot of youth well‑being in Nova Scotia.
- Raising funds for ecology