News» Go to news main
New Canadian clinical guidelines first to include chapter on weight stigma
For the first time, Canadian Clinical Practical Guidelines for adult obesity management will include a chapter on weight bias and stigma. Dr. Sara Kirk, a professor of Health Promotion at Dalhousie University, is part of a team of health experts that spent the last two years revising these guidelines. Read more.
Other related articles.
- Quebec Mega Trail: Kelsey Hogan, Msc Kine candidate, wins 100‑miles
- Pandemic worsened movement habits of young people: experts
- Are the kids alright? New study provides first‑ever comprehensive snapshot of youth well‑being in Nova Scotia.
- Raising funds for ecology
- Paying the price
- Tackling anti‑Black racism in Canadian health care: Experts putting together first primer of its kind
- Setting High Standards for Our Recreation Management Program and Students!
- Child’s play: Bringing back the 1980s summer