We're grateful for your support
The Faculty of Dentistry produces compassionate, practice-ready oral health care professionals. After a century of making a difference to students, the health care system and the community, our goal is to ensure we continue to provide the best possible education to Dentistry and Dental Hygiene students, and the best oral health care to our patients.
We are very grateful for all contributions to the Faculty of Dentistry. Your donations support the Faculty of Dentistry in many ways, including:
- dental clinic and equipment renewal
- student programs that allow for greater community outreach and promote patient care and inter-professional health education
- development of electronic curriculum and electronic health records, including digital radiography
- creation of new access to patient care opportunities
- student financial support
- research projects and summer research student employment opportunities
Donations can be designated to your specific area of interest, an existing fund, or you can make a general gift to the Faculty of Dentistry.
There are many options for giving back, including donations to the Dalhousie Annual Fund, contributions to existing funds, gifts of listed securities and planned gifts (bequests). You can make a donation online, or to discuss any of these options, please contact Victoria Hamilton at 902.494.6170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.