Exchanges and Study Abroad

You can participate in a formal student exchange where you will have the opportunity to spend one or two semesters in another country. Some of our partner universities are also able to provide study abroad opportunities for students in technical programs. 


For information on current international exchange opportunities for students, please contact the Dal AC Global Education Officer at

Don't forget to check out Dalhousie University's Exchange and Study Abroad opportunities from the International Centre in Halifax.