Seeking to elevate your knowledge in a specific area? The following courses are available to anyone!
Continuing education courses and programs (non-credit)
Click the links below for course descriptions and registration pages. Have questions? Email email@example.com.
- Bulk Milk Grader's Certification Course (In-class)
- Bulk Milk Grader's Recertification (In-class)
- Fundamentals of Beekeeping (Online - NEW!)
- Introductory Welding (In-class)
- Master Gardener Training Program (Online)
- New Prairie Landscape (online)
- Organic Vegetable Gardener (Online- NEW!)
- Pesticide Applicator Exam Preparation (Online)
- Pesticide Applicator CEP course (Online)
- Tractor Safety (In-class)
Don't need university credits? The following Faculty of Agriculture courses are available as continuing education for farmers, agricultural professionals, and others who are interested. Click the links below for course descriptions and to register. Fall term refers to September- December and winter terms refers to January- April. Summer term refers to July and August.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Animal Science & Aquaculture courses
- Organic Livestock Production (ANSC2004) (Winter Term)
Business & Social Sciences courses
- Agriculture, Food & Well Being (AGRI4001) (Winter Term)
Plant, Food and Environmental Sciences courses
- Watershed Management & Environmental Restoration (APSC4005) (Winter Term)
- Ecohydrology (ENVA3021) (Fall Term)
- Soil Fertility, Nutrient Management (SOIL3000) (Winter Term)
- Organic Field Crop Management (AGRN2000) (Winter Term)
- Transition to Organic Agriculture (AGRI2000) (Fall Term)
- Composting and Compost Use (ENVA2002) (Fall Term)
- Principles of Organic Horticulture (HORT2001) (Fall Term)