Departmental News» Go to news main
IFB work placement update
Third year International Food Business Student, Alexandra van der Linden, is completing her North American work placement with Sober Island Brewing Company.
The main focus of her internship is customer service and brand awareness, and operations and logistics. Alexandra gets the opportunity to travel around Nova Scotia with this craft brewery’s beer truck. As an IFB student this is Alexandra’s second work placement. Following her second year of studies she completed an internship with a trading firm in the Netherlands conducting market research.
Catch up with Alexandra and Sober Island by following Sober Island Brewing Company on Facebook.
- Dr Simon Somogyi who has been awarded a NSBI Productivity & Innovation Voucher grant
- Faculty Job Postings
- Dr. Simon Somogyi in the News
- IFB work placement update
- Check out what one of our students is up to with an IFB intern update
- Revised Instructor/Senior Instructor Posting
- Food Security in Cuba Since the 2011 National Update
- Congratulations to Chris Hartt