News from the Faculty of Agriculture
- 2017 DPMG Award for Outstanding Achievement
- NSGEU local 77 / CCS Job Evaluation Information Session
- Dalhousie Agricultural Campus Botanical Garden Designated a Canada 150 Garden Experience
- The Hermit of Africville: Author reading & panel discussion in Truro
- Well‑Traveled Oyster donated to the Agricultural Campus
Faculty & Research
Our department is connected with many national and regional research centres and institutes. From poultry research to striped bass, fur animals to crabs our faculty and students are involved in research that impacts local and global resources. Learn more about Animal Science and Aquaculture Research.