Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
The 2022 Alzheimer Society Research Program funding competition is now open. One of Canada’s most innovative hubs for dementia research, the Alzheimer Society helps the best and brightest minds across many disciplines move their ideas forward, to improve the lives of people living with dementia and caregivers across the country.
Results will be announced in the late spring/early summer 2022, and funding will be dispersed starting July 2022.
Internal: October 22, 2021 at 4:30pm. Contact the grants facilitator for your faculty.
Funder: November 5, 2021 at 11:59pm EST. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arthritis Society
- Stem Cell Research
- Genome Atlantic: Small Scale Climate Change Fund
- Research Cooperation in the Canadian Francophonie Program
- IDRC ‑ Women RISE: Research to support women’s health and economic empowerment recovery from COVID‑19
- CIHR ‑ European Joint Programme on Rare Diseases (EJP RD) call for proposals 2022
- US Office of Research Integrity: Ensuring Research Integrity grants available
- The Royal Society ‑ International Exchanges Scheme Round 4 open