FM Human Resources
Useful links for FM staff
- Dal.online.ca gives you access to pay information, tax forms, and information on benefits and deductions
- You can check your webmail at my.dal.ca
Useful forms for FM staff
Refer to Dalhousie's Human Resources website for forms, policies and other employee-related services, like:
- Cancellation or curtailment of University activities
- Info on the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Collective agreements - NSGEU Local 99, NSGEU Local 77
- Dal's personal harassment policy
- Dal's sick leave policy
- DPMG website
- DPMG Handbook
Tuition waivers for staff
Interested in taking courses while working at Dal? Information and forms are available on the Dal Human Resources site.
Complete the tuition waiver form and return to Arthur Walsh, FM Human Resources Manager, on the 5th floor, Central Services Building.
Facilities Management Scholarship for Staff Dependents
In May 2011 Facilities Management staff donated to a scholarship fund which is now available to the dependents, children, grandchildren and spouses of FM employees. To qualify, the dependent must be entering their first year at Dalhousie University as an undergraduate.
The Dalhousie Awards Office handles applications for the scholarship, and makes awards based on financial need, academic merit and community involvement.
The PDF application for the General Entrance Award is available here for students that have not been accepted to an undergraduate program yet.
If a student has been accepted to a program, they can access the application through DalOnline.
The instructions can be found at www.dal.ca/EntranceAwards.
Deadline to apply is March 1, 2023