After Your Exchange

Your feedback and stories about your experience are important to us. Don't forget to complete the survey for departing exchange students (emailed to you following your exchange). 

U-Pass (transit pass) refunds

If you are a Fall exchange student leaving Dalhousie at the end of the term, you can get a refund of half of the cost of the transit pass.

To get a cash refund, please return the sticker to Student Accounts (Room 29 in the basement of the Henry Hicks building) between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday to Friday.

Winter students do not get a refund, as they are only paying the cost of one term.


If you are here through a university-wide exchange agreement, the International Centre will order your transcript after all grades have been released. One transcript per student will be sent to your advisor at your home university. Should you need more than one copy, please see the instructions on how to request a transcript below.

If you are here through a departmental agreement, the International Centre does not order your transcript. Please ask your departmental coordinators if they will be ordering your transcript. If that’s not the case, then you are responsible for ordering your own transcript.