Online Photo Submission

DalCard Online Photo Web Banner 2022-01

Submit your DalCard photo online!

Are you a new student? If so, upload your DalCard photo online to have your card waiting for you when you arrive on campus! 

The service is secure and easy to use. Just login with your NetID and password. If you are having difficulty, email us at for assistance.

Photo Guidelines

Prepare your DalCard photo for upload following these guidelines.

Tip: Your visa or passport photo should fit all of these requirements, so upload something similar! 

Upload your Goverment Issued Photo ID.

Upload your Government Issued Photo ID with your photo. See our terms & conditions for details. 

Picking up your DalCard

Picking up your DalCard

Check your Dal email for next steps. See the Get My DalCard page for more details.

Follow DalCard on Instagram or Twitter for further updates on this and other information about your DalCard.