Get Your DalCard
- You can get your DalCard the week before classes begin, if you are registered for your courses.
- You will need to show a piece of valid government-issued photo ID (driver’s license, passport, or national identity card) and sign the DalCard Agreement when picking up your card.
- Save time by submitting your photo online in advance (students starting in September only).
- Renewal stickers and UPasses (if applicable) are available from any DalCard Office.
- Most students keep the same DalCard from the previous year. You only need a new DalCard this year if you have:
- Lost your DalCard. A $15 replacement fee will apply.
- Changed your level of study (e.g. from undergraduate to graduate) or changed campuses (e.g. from Halifax to the Agrictultural Campus).
Distance Education Students
- If you are registered in a program that is delivered entirely by distance education, fill out this form and we will mail you your distance DalCard (without a photo) or your renewal sticker.
Faculty and Staff
- Faculty and staff can get a DalCard from any of our offices once your employment documentation has been processed through Human Resources. Find out more.