Dalhousie offers a number of online courses and programs. Registering for Online Learning classes involves the same steps as registering for any other courses offered at Dalhousie. If you have never taken courses at Dalhousie before, you will need to apply. If you are currently a Dalhousie student, you can register for online courses through DalOnline.
University Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Social Work (School of Social Work (902) 494-3760 firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Master of Nursing (Jackie Gilby, School of Nursing (902) 494-2397 email@example.com)
- Master of Social Work (School of Social Work (902) 494-3760 firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Master of Business Administration (Financial Services) (Centre for Advanced Management Education (902) 494-6391 email@example.com)
- Master of Public Administration (Management) (Centre for Advanced Management Education (902) 494-6391 firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Master of Science (OT - Post-Professional) (School of Occupational Therapy (902) 494-8804 email@example.com)
- Master of Information Management (Centre for Advanced Management Education (902) 494-6391 firstname.lastname@example.org)
University Diploma Programs
- Diploma Emergency Health Services Management (School of Health Administration (902) 494-7097 email@example.com)
- Diploma in Health Services Administration (School of Health Administration (902) 494-7097 firstname.lastname@example.org)
Non-credit Certificate Programs
Whether your goal is to complete a professional certificate program, explore a new career path, or satisfy an interest, you’ll discover a rich diversity of learning opportunities through Dalhousie’s College of Continuing Education.
Dalhousie offers individual online courses in many different subjects. You can search for available distance courses on the academic timetable. Please note that you must be a current Dalhousie student to register or apply for admission.