IC3RG News» Go to news main
International Team Releases Newest Publication
Members of the International Complex and Chronic Conditions Research Group (IC3RG) are excited to announce a new publication, Reflections of patients and therapists on a multidisciplinary rehabilitation programme for persons with brachial plexus injuries, published on January 31, 2018.
Researchers from Canada and the Netherlands, representing Dalhousie University in Halifax, and HAN University of Applied Sciences and Radboud University Medical Center, in Nijmegen, The Netherlands, collaborated to evaluate a multidisciplinary program for patients with brachial plexus injuries.
Implications of this research suggest that partnerships between clinicians and patients, a well-functioning team, and personalized care are key components of the program.
- IC3RG is on Twitter!
- PhD Health Candidates work with Mitacs Accelerate Program
- IC3RG Announces Two New Publications
- IC3RG Student Success
- Many IC3RG Projects Accepted to Upcoming Conferences
- International Team Releases Newest Publication
- IC3RG Announces Newest Publication
- Helping People with Multiple Sclerosis Effectively Manage Fatigue