International Chronic and Complex Conditions Research Group
Welcome to IC3RG!
We are an international team of researchers working to improve the lives of people living with chronic conditions. Collaborating across disciplines, we examine and understand:
- System transformation using a patient lens
- Health utilization using small area rate variation
- Self-management science - how to support people to live productive and balanced lives
- Fatigue self-management interventions
- Aging and palliative care
IC3RG announces two new publications!
Dalhousie researcher awarded CIHR Nursing Chair to advance Indigenous community health objectives
Faculty of Health researcher and RN Margot Latimer is the first Nova Scotia CIHR (Canadian Institutes of Health Research) Indigenous Research Chair in Nursing, a chair designed to support the advancement of Indigenous health nursing research, education and practice.
40 projects receive funding from Nova Scotia COVID‑19 Health Research Coalition
The Nova Scotia research community has come together to respond to the current global pandemic with a collective investment of over $1.5 million in COVID-19-focused research.