News» Go to news main
Congratulations to the ACTing Collectively project's community collaborators on their 2021‑2022 Age‑Friendly Communities Grant!
The IC3RG group would like to congratulate our three collaborating communities (Victoria County, Richmond County and Cape Breton Regional Municipality) for receiving the 2021-2022 Age Friendly Communities Grant administered by the Nova Scotia Department of Seniors and Long-Term Care.
Through the ACTing Collectively project, our research group and these communities will work to uncover available community resources and identify the services that need to be developed to help older adults age well in their communities. This initiative will begin this spring 2022.
- Research Coordinator/Project Manager
- Congratulations to the ACTing Collectively project's community collaborators on their 2021‑2022 Age‑Friendly Communities Grant!
- IC3RG is on Twitter!
- PhD Health Candidates work with Mitacs Accelerate Program
- IC3RG Announces Two New Publications
- IC3RG Student Success
- Many IC3RG Projects Accepted to Upcoming Conferences
- International Team Releases Newest Publication