Research in the News
- The Conversation: In defence of Canada's dairy farmers
- The Conversation: Canada’s ports policy needs to move into the 21st century
- NRC‑Dalhousie symposium highlights partnership, collaboration
- Newly launched Institute of Genetics a first for Atlantic Canada
- Diving into Ocean School
- 2018‑19 Molly Appeal advances infection, immunity, cancer and genomic research
- The power of connections: Law prof Jennifer Llewellyn wins SSHRC Impact Award for restorative justice work
- Two‑thirds of Canadian children lag behind in physical literacy: Study
- Armed with data: Unprecedented experiment with Canadian military provides new insights on right whales
- Research tracks Indigenous health trends and determinants
Aboriginal and Indigenous Research
A look at Aboriginal research at Dal: Given Dalhousie’s location in the heart of Mi’kmaq territory, it’s perhaps not surprising to find a number of research projects taking place with Aboriginal and Indigenous communities. What might be surprising, though, are their variety — and the degree to which they span various communities. Read the full story.
The Conversation Canada
Dalhousie University is proud to have signed on as a founding partner of The Conversation Canada, a new-to-Canada media outlet providing independent, high-quality explanatory journalism.
This is the sixth affiliate of The Conversation, a global network. The format includes relevant and informed articles, which are written by researchers and academics in their areas of expertise and edited by experienced journalists
Interested in becoming an author?
Communications Advisor, Research
Tel: (902) 494-4148