Research in the News
- Facing an "Internet of Things" future
- Just add social media: Pediatric pain researcher takes science to parents to make an impact
- Celebrating women leading the way in research and innovation
- Lost, then found: Dal Engineering sailboat washes up on Ireland's shores
- The Contenders return: Grad students ready for Dal's annual battle of brains and brevity
- Helping good ideas grow
- Seeking community support for Sable Island's vulnerable ecosystems
- Dal postdoc studies the birth of the Atlantic Ocean
- Securing a smarter future
- Why the carbon tax will cost some Maritimes families more than others
Aboriginal and Indigenous Research
A look at Aboriginal research at Dal: Given Dalhousie’s location in the heart of Mi’kmaq territory, it’s perhaps not surprising to find a number of research projects taking place with Aboriginal and Indigenous communities. What might be surprising, though, are their variety — and the degree to which they span various communities. Read the full story.
The Conversation Canada
Dalhousie University is proud to have signed on as a founding partner of The Conversation Canada, a new-to-Canada media outlet providing independent, high-quality explanatory journalism.
This is the sixth affiliate of The Conversation, a global network. The format includes relevant and informed articles, which are written by researchers and academics in their areas of expertise and edited by experienced journalists
Interested in becoming an author?
Communications Advisor, Research
Tel: (902) 494-4148