Research & Innovation News
- Bringing campus to the living room: Open House goes virtual
- Get cooking with Dal Agriculture
- Recognizing excellence: Dal alumni named to Order of Nova Scotia
- Remembering five Dalhousians who served in war
- New federal funding elevates Dal's capacity to tackle COVID‑19 pandemic
- Danger in the deeps: COVID‑19 spread through wastewater could devastate some marine mammal species
- Putting health first at Dalhousie during a difficult year
- Dalhousie basketball coach to retire
- Reimagine NS profile: Create and Commemorate
- Ask an expert: Sustainability manager Kareina D’Souza on the benefits of a plastic‑bag ban
Aboriginal and Indigenous Research
A look at Aboriginal research at Dal: Given Dalhousie’s location in the heart of Mi’kmaq territory, it’s perhaps not surprising to find a number of research projects taking place with Aboriginal and Indigenous communities. What might be surprising, though, are their variety — and the degree to which they span various communities. Read the full story.
The Conversation Canada
Dalhousie University is proud to have signed on as a founding partner of The Conversation Canada, a new-to-Canada media outlet providing independent, high-quality explanatory journalism.
This is the sixth affiliate of The Conversation, a global network. The format includes relevant and informed articles, which are written by researchers and academics in their areas of expertise and edited by experienced journalists
Interested in becoming an author?
Communications Advisor, Office of the Vice President Research and Innovation
Tel: (902) 494-4148
Cell: (902) 222-2817