Research & Innovation News
- Why a net‑zero future depends on the ocean's ability to absorb carbon
- Providing a path into health‑care professions for African Nova Scotian students
- In this together: Let’s do our part to prevent the spread of COVID‑19
- Fitness cooperative sparks movement and connection in underrepresented communities
- Acting for change
- Teaching kids to take care
- Dal engineering students design MRI simulator to lessen kids' fears of test
- Why dental professionals should know about the signs and symptoms of Lyme disease
- National platform on aging awarded $1 million to address undiagnosed dementia gap
- What studying children's attitudes can tell us about gender‑based pay inequity
Aboriginal and Indigenous Research
A look at Aboriginal research at Dal: Given Dalhousie’s location in the heart of Mi’kmaq territory, it’s perhaps not surprising to find a number of research projects taking place with Aboriginal and Indigenous communities. What might be surprising, though, are their variety — and the degree to which they span various communities. Read the full story.
The Conversation Canada
Dalhousie University is proud to have signed on as a founding partner of The Conversation Canada, a new-to-Canada media outlet providing independent, high-quality explanatory journalism.
This is the sixth affiliate of The Conversation, a global network. The format includes relevant and informed articles, which are written by researchers and academics in their areas of expertise and edited by experienced journalists
Interested in becoming an author?
Communications Advisor, Office of the Vice President Research and Innovation
Tel: (902) 494-4148
Cell: (902) 222-2817