Research in the News
- Five decades of family, fun and fresh local products
- Dalhousie introduces new "Your Voice" workplace survey
- Dr. Noni MacDonald to be invested into Order of Nova Scotia
- Achieving excellence: Celebrating Dal's award‑winning researchers
- MUSCLE MLK Athletes of the Week (week ending Nov. 3)
- Tigers Weekend Recap (Oct. 30 ‑ Nov. 3)
- Sciographies Q&A: Christine Chambers, Clinical Psychologist
- More than just a job: Work experience program primes international students for career development
- Celebrating 40 years of fitness
- Are you an OpenThinker? Dalhousie looks to spotlight PhD researchers
Aboriginal and Indigenous Research
A look at Aboriginal research at Dal: Given Dalhousie’s location in the heart of Mi’kmaq territory, it’s perhaps not surprising to find a number of research projects taking place with Aboriginal and Indigenous communities. What might be surprising, though, are their variety — and the degree to which they span various communities. Read the full story.
The Conversation Canada
Dalhousie University is proud to have signed on as a founding partner of The Conversation Canada, a new-to-Canada media outlet providing independent, high-quality explanatory journalism.
This is the sixth affiliate of The Conversation, a global network. The format includes relevant and informed articles, which are written by researchers and academics in their areas of expertise and edited by experienced journalists
Interested in becoming an author?
Communications Advisor, Research
Tel: (902) 494-4148