Research & Innovation in the News
- People, place and perspective: Flag raising event launches African Heritage Month at Dal
- Woodsmen... assemble!
- Tigers Weekend Recap (Jan. 31‑Feb. 2)
- MUSCLE MLK Athletes of the Week (week ending Feb. 10)
- Deep ocean oxygen levels may be more susceptible to climate change
- Three decades of support: Black Student Advising Centre a welcoming "home away from home" for students
- How social media is changing research and reactions to coronavirus outbreak
- From apology to action: Moving forward on Lord Dal Panel recommendations
- The power of access: Chemistry prof honoured by AAU for educational leadership
- Creating a deeper sense of community for LGBTQ+ scientists
Aboriginal and Indigenous Research
A look at Aboriginal research at Dal: Given Dalhousie’s location in the heart of Mi’kmaq territory, it’s perhaps not surprising to find a number of research projects taking place with Aboriginal and Indigenous communities. What might be surprising, though, are their variety — and the degree to which they span various communities. Read the full story.
The Conversation Canada
Dalhousie University is proud to have signed on as a founding partner of The Conversation Canada, a new-to-Canada media outlet providing independent, high-quality explanatory journalism.
This is the sixth affiliate of The Conversation, a global network. The format includes relevant and informed articles, which are written by researchers and academics in their areas of expertise and edited by experienced journalists
Interested in becoming an author?
Communications Advisor, Research
Tel: (902) 494-4148