Research in the News
- Supporting Black business excellence in the digital age
- Dal prof’s reffing game kicks into high gear in World Cup action
- Back to school in search of a fresh start
- Directors are in the crosshairs of corporate climate litigation
- Art with bite: Shark school students show their creative teeth
- Protecting our coasts and waterways from the impacts of potential oil spills
- New federal funding empowers Dal's Dallaire Initiative
- A 'berry bright celebration
- In defence of 'ultra‑processed' foods
- Getting in touch: Dal student invites you to text a tree
Aboriginal and Indigenous Research
A look at Aboriginal research at Dal: Given Dalhousie’s location in the heart of Mi’kmaq territory, it’s perhaps not surprising to find a number of research projects taking place with Aboriginal and Indigenous communities. What might be surprising, though, are their variety — and the degree to which they span various communities. Read the full story.
The Conversation Canada
Dalhousie University is proud to have signed on as a founding partner of The Conversation Canada, a new-to-Canada media outlet providing independent, high-quality explanatory journalism.
This is the sixth affiliate of The Conversation, a global network. The format includes relevant and informed articles, which are written by researchers and academics in their areas of expertise and edited by experienced journalists
Interested in becoming an author?
Communications Advisor, Research
Tel: (902) 494-4148