Research in the News
- $1.62M collaboration to help explore light manipulation
- Ditching drinks for a 'Dry January'
- Frailty a key risk factor for dementia
- Kristal and the art of 3 Minute Thesis
- Understanding this flu season's high numbers
- How restaurants are wooing "flexitarians"
- McCain Research Chair working to develop new farming technology
- Dal's newest sandbox set to unleash "SURGE" of science‑backed innovation
- How "weight bias" is harming us all
- Quieter ships could help Canada’s endangered orcas recover
Aboriginal and Indigenous Research
A look at Aboriginal research at Dal: Given Dalhousie’s location in the heart of Mi’kmaq territory, it’s perhaps not surprising to find a number of research projects taking place with Aboriginal and Indigenous communities. What might be surprising, though, are their variety — and the degree to which they span various communities. Read the full story.
The Conversation Canada
Dalhousie University is proud to have signed on as a founding partner of The Conversation Canada, a new-to-Canada media outlet providing independent, high-quality explanatory journalism.
This is the sixth affiliate of The Conversation, a global network. The format includes relevant and informed articles, which are written by researchers and academics in their areas of expertise and edited by experienced journalists
Interested in becoming an author?
Communications Advisor, Research
Tel: (902) 494-4148