Research in the News
- How the courts are failing sexual assault survivors — and how trials can be made more just
- A royal crew: Dal celebrates largest‑ever class of Royal Society of Canada honourees
- “Big data meets big ocean research”: Government of Canada launches Dal‑led big ocean data innovation environment, DeepSense
- Innovation on the high seas
- The Conversation: How to make a national school food program happen
- Our Killam Scholars: In the shadow of the dam
- The Conversation: Eating as a political, social, spiritual act — The World Peace Diet
- Science connections
- The Conversation: Saudi showdown spotlights Canada’s energy insecurity
- Up close with the largest animal on Earth
Aboriginal and Indigenous Research
A look at Aboriginal research at Dal: Given Dalhousie’s location in the heart of Mi’kmaq territory, it’s perhaps not surprising to find a number of research projects taking place with Aboriginal and Indigenous communities. What might be surprising, though, are their variety — and the degree to which they span various communities. Read the full story.
The Conversation Canada
Dalhousie University is proud to have signed on as a founding partner of The Conversation Canada, a new-to-Canada media outlet providing independent, high-quality explanatory journalism.
This is the sixth affiliate of The Conversation, a global network. The format includes relevant and informed articles, which are written by researchers and academics in their areas of expertise and edited by experienced journalists
Interested in becoming an author?
Communications Advisor, Research
Tel: (902) 494-4148