Research & Innovation News
- Sticker study shows children value fairness — but still often favour their friends when sharing
- One‑Minute Meeting: Introducing Dal’s new rapid‑fire work‑life web series
- Dal certificate positions aim to boost equity and inclusion in career services
- Tigers Weekend Recap (Oct. 15‑17)
- Women's History Month 2021: Immunologist Jeanette Boudreau on being a woman working in her field
- Dal's 11th annual Mawio'mi brings Indigenous culture and celebration to campus
- Buyer beware: Study shows cannabis labelling can be misleading
- Immersive Nocturne arts festival exhibit born from an interchange of ideas
- Swab story: COVID rapid tests a big hit with the Dal community
- Grad profile: Connecting past, present and policy through women's history
Aboriginal and Indigenous Research
A look at Aboriginal research at Dal: Given Dalhousie’s location in the heart of Mi’kmaq territory, it’s perhaps not surprising to find a number of research projects taking place with Aboriginal and Indigenous communities. What might be surprising, though, are their variety — and the degree to which they span various communities. Read the full story.
The Conversation Canada
Dalhousie University is proud to have signed on as a founding partner of The Conversation Canada, a new-to-Canada media outlet providing independent, high-quality explanatory journalism.
This is the sixth affiliate of The Conversation, a global network. The format includes relevant and informed articles, which are written by researchers and academics in their areas of expertise and edited by experienced journalists
Interested in becoming an author?
Communications Advisor, Office of the Vice President Research and Innovation
Tel: (902) 494-4148
Cell: (902) 222-2817