Research in the News
- MUSCLE MLK Athletes of the Week
- Three Dal scholars join the Royal Society of Canada College of New Scholars, Artists and Scientists
- The Conversation: Climate change, poverty and human rights — an emergency without precedent
- Forging a path forward: Dal receives Lord Dalhousie Panel report
- Unravelling a legacy: Inside the Lord Dalhousie Panel’s report
- Students work to send supplies to hurricane‑hit Bahamas
- An exciting welcome for Indigenous students
- Schulich Leaders set to soar
- From a tweet to TIFF: Dal Health researcher's collaboration with filmmaker Ellen Page ready for its big premiere
- Understanding the link between fracking and earthquakes
Aboriginal and Indigenous Research
A look at Aboriginal research at Dal: Given Dalhousie’s location in the heart of Mi’kmaq territory, it’s perhaps not surprising to find a number of research projects taking place with Aboriginal and Indigenous communities. What might be surprising, though, are their variety — and the degree to which they span various communities. Read the full story.
The Conversation Canada
Dalhousie University is proud to have signed on as a founding partner of The Conversation Canada, a new-to-Canada media outlet providing independent, high-quality explanatory journalism.
This is the sixth affiliate of The Conversation, a global network. The format includes relevant and informed articles, which are written by researchers and academics in their areas of expertise and edited by experienced journalists
Interested in becoming an author?
Communications Advisor, Research
Tel: (902) 494-4148