Research & Innovation in the News
- Meet strength and conditioning coach Brett Armstrong
- Your Voice matters, now more than ever
- Peace and Friendship: Changing the university climate through academic leadership
- Ask an expert: Infectious disease specialist Lisa Barrett on why it’s more important than ever to get the flu shot
- Decoding the ocean's DNA
- Health and Human Performance prof Lois Jackson honoured by Canadian Academy of Health Sciences
- Meet Hal Whitehead, marine biologist
- An unusual start to a new role
- Coaching in the face of a pandemic
- Peace through putting children first: Dallaire Institute symposium seeks to foster global dialogue
Aboriginal and Indigenous Research
A look at Aboriginal research at Dal: Given Dalhousie’s location in the heart of Mi’kmaq territory, it’s perhaps not surprising to find a number of research projects taking place with Aboriginal and Indigenous communities. What might be surprising, though, are their variety — and the degree to which they span various communities. Read the full story.
The Conversation Canada
Dalhousie University is proud to have signed on as a founding partner of The Conversation Canada, a new-to-Canada media outlet providing independent, high-quality explanatory journalism.
This is the sixth affiliate of The Conversation, a global network. The format includes relevant and informed articles, which are written by researchers and academics in their areas of expertise and edited by experienced journalists
Interested in becoming an author?
Communications Advisor, Research
Tel: (902) 494-4148