Research & Innovation News
- Dal Libraries selects Butter Honey Pig Bread as 2021/2022 Dal Reads book choice
- Passion and purpose in student life: Meet Dal's 2021 Board of Governors' Award winners
- President's Corner ‑ April 30, 2021
- Impact that lasts: Celebrating students and student societies making a difference
- The month in pets: April
- Dal veterinarian honoured with national award for dedication to animal welfare in science
- One year later: Dal Libraries dean on reimagining services and support in a pandemic
- Introducing the Faculty of Open Learning & Career Development
- Sailing from Antarctica to the equator to learn how bacteria affect ocean health
- How Student Health & Wellness is helping some Nova Scotians get vaccinated
Aboriginal and Indigenous Research
A look at Aboriginal research at Dal: Given Dalhousie’s location in the heart of Mi’kmaq territory, it’s perhaps not surprising to find a number of research projects taking place with Aboriginal and Indigenous communities. What might be surprising, though, are their variety — and the degree to which they span various communities. Read the full story.
The Conversation Canada
Dalhousie University is proud to have signed on as a founding partner of The Conversation Canada, a new-to-Canada media outlet providing independent, high-quality explanatory journalism.
This is the sixth affiliate of The Conversation, a global network. The format includes relevant and informed articles, which are written by researchers and academics in their areas of expertise and edited by experienced journalists
Interested in becoming an author?
Communications Advisor, Office of the Vice President Research and Innovation
Tel: (902) 494-4148
Cell: (902) 222-2817