Research in the News
- How soil carbon can help tackle climate change
- Marking the journey: Introducing the New Dawn Staff of Place and Belonging
- Grad profile: Meant to be
- Grad profile: The experience of a lifetime
- Grad profile: A family tradition
- Meet the new chair: Candace Thomas set to lead Dal's Board of Governors
- Students’ climate change law paper wins international writing contest
- "Imagine" what’s next: Inside Dal's 2018‑19 Community Report
- You'll never escape... the library?
- Molly Appeal supports biobank for heart research in the Maritimes
Aboriginal and Indigenous Research
A look at Aboriginal research at Dal: Given Dalhousie’s location in the heart of Mi’kmaq territory, it’s perhaps not surprising to find a number of research projects taking place with Aboriginal and Indigenous communities. What might be surprising, though, are their variety — and the degree to which they span various communities. Read the full story.
The Conversation Canada
Dalhousie University is proud to have signed on as a founding partner of The Conversation Canada, a new-to-Canada media outlet providing independent, high-quality explanatory journalism.
This is the sixth affiliate of The Conversation, a global network. The format includes relevant and informed articles, which are written by researchers and academics in their areas of expertise and edited by experienced journalists
Interested in becoming an author?
Communications Advisor, Research
Tel: (902) 494-4148