News» Go to news main
Dr. Keith Taylor has received the 2018 Graham Wright Award for Distinguished Service from the Canadian Mathematical Society
Posted by Jenny Edison on December 10, 2018 in News
You can read about the award and Keith's accomplishments on the CMS website.
- Science Atlantic October 2019
- Math & Music Lecture with Dave Kung
- NS Math Circles Celebrates Five Years with Eastlink
- Class of 2019 Department Grad Lindsay MacCormick is Profiled
- EGMO 2019
- All SySTEMs Go!
- SIAM Mini‑Symposium on "Quantum Computing for Computational Science Applications"
- Dalhousie Success at the 2018 CMS Winter Meeting