News» Go to news main
Faculty Impact ‑ Spring 2019
The Faculty of the Department of Economics continue to make impressions in their field across the country and around the Dalhousie community.
Dr. Mevlude Akbulut-Yuksel has been elected as a member of the Canadian Economic Association (CEA) Executive. The CEA is the organization of academic economists in Canada with 2000 members in Canada and abroad.
Dr. Lars Osberg was announced as the recipient of the Douglas D. Purvis Memorial Prize at the CEA's 53rd Annual Conference in Banff Alberta. The annual prize is awarded for works relating to Canadian economic policy by the Purvis family.
Dr Teresa Cyrus, recipient of the Faculty of Science's Excellence in Teaching Award in April, delivered the convocation address to the morning convocation of the Faculty of Science's Class of 2019. The speech, delivered on May 31, can be viewed on the convocation website beginning in the video at 1:26:20.
- Lars Osberg receives CEA Doug Purvis Memorial Prize
- Faculty Impact ‑ Spring 2019
- 2018‑2019 Economics Prizes
- Honours Poster Presentation 2018‑19
- Teresa Cyrus receives Faculty of Science Teaching Excellence Award
- Announcing the Aurum Awards and Nominations
- Faculty Profile ‑ Catherine Boulatoff
- Canada 2050 Conference