Introduction to the field
At present, the School of Biomedical Engineering doesn't offer a full undergraduate program in biomedical engineering. However, many of our faculty teach courses at the undergraduate level across several departments. If you're considering eventually pursuing graduate work in biomedical engineering, these courses can offer a useful introduction to the field.
Faculty of Engineering
- ECED4760 Biomedical Engineering
- IENG3303 Ergonomics and Work Design
- BIOE4391 Polymeric Biomaterials
- MECH4650 Biomechanical Engineering
- MECH4652 Kinematics of Human Motion
Many faculty within the department are also happy to propose and supervise fourth-year engineering projects. Please contact individual faculty members if you're interested.