News» Go to news main
Learning from experience
Master's of Public Administration student Irina Wandera (Danny Abriel photo)
Master's of Public Administration student Irina Wandera didn’t initially plan to come to Dalhousie. After she was awarded the African Leaders of Tomorrow scholarship to study public administration in Canada, she was called by Dal’s School of Public Administration with an offer – but she didn't actually apply to the program. In retrospect, she can't believe Dalhousie wasn't her first choice.
- MPA students bundle up to raise funds for homeless youth in Halifax
- Going Public: Dalhousie MPA grads use their degree to make a difference
- Coming full circle: Dr. Robert Moody retires
- Learning from experience
- School of Public Administration takes major step forward
- Following her inner voice: "you've got this"
- Finding her way to public administration
- What it's like to be a Daughter: MPA student in Ottawa