Undergraduate International Exchange Application Process
Step 1: Apply to the Rowe School of Business (RSB) Student Exchange Program (Refer to important dates)
- Contact Katie Haigh (email@example.com) or attend an information session with the RSB Student Exchange Program to discuss your exchange options.
- Choose your top three host universities and consult with your academic advisor to ensure that going on exchange does not affect your program requirements.
- Submit your online application; include your resume, unofficial transcript, and passport page with your details.
Step 2: Finalize your RSB Student Exchange Application
- If successful, you will meet with Katie Haigh to review your application and sign the exchange contract.
- Apply for funding (if applicable).
- After the contract has been signed, you will be nominated to your host university.
Step 3: Prepare your online application to your host university
- You will be contacted via email by your host university and sent information to help complete your online application process.
- You will be asked to complete a letter of agreement that will list the courses you would like to take.
- Consult with Katie Haigh to ensure courses you have selected have been assessed and approved for transfer of credit.
Step 4: Prepare for pre-departure
- Prepare a Dalhousie Letter of Permission with Katie Haigh
- Make travel arrangements
- Once you have your acceptance letter, start applying for a visa and/ or study permit (they can take 4-6 months).
- Complete a pre-departure course managed by Dalhousie International Centre.