Scholarship opportunities are available for Dalhousie's Rowe School of Business students accepted for an exchange:
- Dr. Mona Campbell Fund in International Business - open to Rowe School of Business students
- Dr. Mary R. Brooks Study Abroad Award- open to Undergraduate students (Canadian or Permanent Resident)
- Study/Work International Fund (SWIF)- open to all students, administered by the International Centre
- Go Beyond Borders Bursary- open to all students, administered by the International Centre
To apply for the Rowe Exchange International Business award, students must be registered in either the Bachelor of Commerce (co-op) or Bachelor of Management program, participating in an exchange with a RSB Partner and be either a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in Canada.
- The Rowe Exchange International Business Award provides a $2,000 award for up to 8 students who are able to demonstrate financial need.
- The Dr. Mary R Brooks Study Abroad Award provides up to five awards of $1,500 to undergraduate students who are able to demonstrate financial need. Preference is given to Nova Scotian students.