News» Go to news main
Does your organization need a solution for a strategic issue?
The Commerce Student Strategy Project is a capstone exercise for 4th year Bachelor of Commerce students. Teams of 5 students (two teams per organization) apply classroom learning to analyze strategic issues of importance to organizations through eight-month projects from September to April. The organization will receive an interim report in December followed by an implementation plan in April.
To be eligible, an organization must be:
- In Nova Scotia (exceptions may be allowed)
- For-profit, not-for-profit, public/government agency, or a new venture
- Complex enough to allow for external, internal, and strategic analysis
Further information available from Lucy Hulford (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Does your organization need a solution for a strategic issue?
- A celebration of staff achievement
- Creating a living legacy: 200 trees for 200 years
- Grad student projects: Call for partner organizations
- Congratulations Class of 2018
- Honorary degree recipient S. I. Rustum Southwell
- Grad profile: Preparation, planning and perseverance
- Release: Dalhousie study finds that Canadians expect mandatory GMO food labelling