News» Go to news main
Does your organization need a solution for a strategic issue?
The Commerce Student Strategy Project is a capstone exercise for 4th year Bachelor of Commerce students. Teams of 5 students (two teams per organization) apply classroom learning to analyze strategic issues of importance to organizations through eight-month projects from September to April. The organization will receive an interim report in December followed by an implementation plan in April.
To be eligible, an organization must be:
- In Nova Scotia (exceptions may be allowed)
- For-profit, not-for-profit, public/government agency, or a new venture
- Complex enough to allow for external, internal, and strategic analysis
Further information available from Lucy Hulford (email@example.com)
- Getting in touch: MREM student invites you to text a tree
- Why Canada’s single‑use plastic ban could help the environment and wildlife
- Celebrating staff who inspire, support and serve
- Release: Majority of Canadians actively shopping for food with non‑plastic packaging, Dalhousie survey finds
- Congratulations, Class of 2019
- Grad profile: Dream big, take risks and don’t settle
- Grad student projects: Call for partner organizations
- Why decarbonizing marine transportation might not be smooth sailing