News» Go to news main
Does your organization need a solution for a strategic issue?
The Commerce Student Strategy Project is a capstone exercise for 4th year Bachelor of Commerce students. Teams of 5 students (two teams per organization) apply classroom learning to analyze strategic issues of importance to organizations through eight-month projects from September to April. The organization will receive an interim report in December followed by an implementation plan in April.
To be eligible, an organization must be:
- In Nova Scotia (exceptions may be allowed)
- For-profit, not-for-profit, public/government agency, or a new venture
- Complex enough to allow for external, internal, and strategic analysis
Further information available from Lucy Hulford (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- "Nothing will get done if we don't do it." Student activist Tina Oh wins prestigious Brower Youth Award
- "Be more informed, eat better and save money": Dalhousie and Guelph release Canada's Food Price Report 2019
- 2018 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie a celebration of leadership and courage
- "There's no textbook about this level of interdisciplinary engagement"
- Release: New Dalhousie study finds that 6.4 million Canadians limit the amount of meat they eat, and number will likely grow
- Faculty of Management researchers investigate freshwater landscapes, hydroelectricity‑driven landscape change, virtual teams and social change
- The courage and resilience to move forward
- Does your organization need a solution for a strategic issue?