News» Go to news main
Does your organization need a solution for a strategic issue?
The Commerce Student Strategy Project is a capstone exercise for 4th year Bachelor of Commerce students. Teams of 5 students (two teams per organization) apply classroom learning to analyze strategic issues of importance to organizations through eight-month projects from September to April. The organization will receive an interim report in December followed by an implementation plan in April.
To be eligible, an organization must be:
- In Nova Scotia (exceptions may be allowed)
- For-profit, not-for-profit, public/government agency, or a new venture
- Complex enough to allow for external, internal, and strategic analysis
Further information available from Lucy Hulford (email@example.com)
- Grad profile: “Stretch yourself and do something you’ve never done before”
- Grad profile: A degree for all fields
- The Honourable Louise Arbour named 2019 recipient of Dalhousie Faculty of Management’s Scotiabank Ethical Leadership Award
- Celebrating inaugural part‑time teaching award recipient Lindsay McNiff
- Food security and the upcoming federal election: where do Canadians stand?
- Citizen science could help address Canada’s plastic pollution problem
- Introducing the Master of Information: New name reflects evolving library profession
- Getting in touch: MREM student invites you to text a tree