News» Go to news main
Does your organization need a solution for a strategic issue?
The Commerce Student Strategy Project is a capstone exercise for 4th year Bachelor of Commerce students. Teams of 5 students (two teams per organization) apply classroom learning to analyze strategic issues of importance to organizations through eight-month projects from September to April. The organization will receive an interim report in December followed by an implementation plan in April.
To be eligible, an organization must be:
- In Nova Scotia (exceptions may be allowed)
- For-profit, not-for-profit, public/government agency, or a new venture
- Complex enough to allow for external, internal, and strategic analysis
Further information available from Lucy Hulford (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Self‑determined: BMgmt grad Katrina Wonders makes her own path in occupational health
- Any help and comfort we can provide: Ear savers for frontline workers
- Celebrating management teaching excellence
- Celebrating leadership and courage at the 2019 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie
- Your groceries are getting more expensive: Dalhousie's Agri‑Food Analytics Lab tells us why
- Wild horses or pests? How to control free‑roaming horses in Alberta
- Grad profile: “Stretch yourself and do something you’ve never done before”
- Grad profile: A degree for all fields