- Dalhousie joins a select group of Canadian schools that have been accredited.
- This accomplishment distinguishes Dalhousie as an internationally benchmarked, premium business school ranking among the world's top-tier institutions.
- Achieving these accreditation standards ensures that the programs have a credible and valuable co-op educational strategy.
- Dalhousie has one of just a few accredited Commerce Co-op programs in Canada.
- Accreditation reflects the program's strengths relating to curriculum, teaching, research and facilities.
- Most employers in the information profession require a degree from an ALA-accredited institution.
1Accredited until Dec 31, 2018
2Accredited until Dec 31, 2020