How to apply
Before you even get started, make sure you contact us no later than August of the year before you’d like to start. We’ll help you understand our admission requirements. Then, follow these steps to make sure that your application is complete:
- Complete a Dalhousie University Undergraduate Application Form online
- Complete a Pharmacy Supplemental Form [PDF - 159 kB]. Please fax, email, mail or deliver it to:
College of Pharmacy
5968 College Street
P.O. Box 15000
Halifax, NS B3H 4R2
- Ensure that your application form, pharmacy supplemental form and any transcripts are submitted before the February 1 deadline in order to be considered.
- Have your university transcripts (including the most current) forwarded to the College of Pharmacy as soon as they are available.
- Make sure that your application is complete by following up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-494-3824.
- Complete your interview. This step will only be offered to applicants with the highest ranking based on academic performance.
- Wait to hear from us. You’ll be informed of your status by the end of July. If you’re put on the wait list, you could be accepted as late as September.
What to expect from your interview
If you’ve met our requirements for academic achievement, you may be invited for an orientation/interview session intended to assess your non-academic skills and qualities, including:
- commitment to care
- critical thinking, problem solving and creativity
- ethical reasoning and integrity
- interpersonal skills
- oral communication skills
- motivation to be a pharmacist
- conflict resolution
- team player
Mark your calendar
The 2023 Pharmacy interviews will be completed using a virtual platform. The interviews will be held on April 29, 2023. This will be the only available date for interviews. If you are selected for an interview, we will contact you by email to let you know.