All applicants must:
- be licensed to practice as a registered nurse (active practitioner) in Canadian province or territory (provide proof of current RN licensure and eligible for RN licensure in Nova Scotia)
- have a 4-year Bachelor's degree in nursing with a minimum "B+" standing (3.3 grade point average)
- have completed undergraduate level classes in research and statistics (the requirement to have completed it within the past 5 years has been removed)
- have a minimum of the equivalent of 2 years full-time recent relevant clinical practice at the time of application (minimum of 3,750 hours). A verification letter/document from your HR Department must be provided with your application, which verifies that you have met the minimum requirement and which includes the number of hours worked with the agency/organization.
- have electronic access to faculty and library resources (ie. internet access). · Submit all required application materials to email@example.com and complete Dalhousie University Online Application by application deadline.
- Deadline for receipt of the complete application package for September admission is April 1