Primary Supervision for Graduate Students (Year Completed, or In Progress, IP) & Topic:
(* Indicates they received some type of funding for their research)
- Kathleen Bailey, MN* (IP): Examining Nurses Perceptions of Use of Sucrose to Relieve Pain in Neonates.
- Rebecca de Champlain, MN* (2016): Caregiver Empathy for Children’s Pain
- Amanda Bettle, MN* (2015): Exploring the Pain Management Role of Parents who have a Child with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- Christine Wascylciw, MN (2012): Policy Practicum: Restraint During Painful Procedures in the Pediatric Emergency Department
- Evelyn Haas, MN* (2012): Exploring the Adolescent Experience of Living with Crohns Disease
- Shelley Lowther, MN* (2012): Understanding How to Engage Parents in Supporting their Child during painful procedures
- Helen McCord, MN* (2011): Nurses Perceptions of Kangaroo Care for Painful Procedures in the NICU
- Jennifer Barnes, MN* (2011): Examining Palliative Care in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Kathryn Hayward, MN* (2011): Use of Nipple Shield to Enhance Breastfeeding Success
- Melissa Devine, MN* (2010): Adaptation and Psychomentric Evaluation of the Canadian Readiness estimate and Deployability Instrument
- Rebecca Earle, PhD* (Withdrawn): Palliative Care in Pediatric Intensive Care