News» Go to news main
Lynda Campbell Memorial Bursary video
A new bursary has been established in the Dal School of Communication Sciences and Disorders by Dr. Michael Herrick in memory and honour of his late wife, Lynda Rae Campbell. Lynda was a prominent, well-loved, and respected figure in the field of speech language pathology. Dal Health talked to some of Lynda’s friends and colleagues about how Lynda touched their lives, the bursary, and her impact on heath care.
The Lynda Campbell Memorial Bursary award will be awarded to students in the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders with financial need who are members of racialized groups that are historically underrepresented in the professions in order to promote inclusion and equity.
- Nursing grad helped connect with and recruit Indigenous and African Nova Scotian students
- Dal Health Spring Convocation 2023
- Pharmacy grad promoted equity and diversity within program
- 'It started off with a career quiz': Clinical Vision Science grad reflects on her journey to Dal
- Dr. Marsha Campbell‑Yeo receives honorary doctorate from Swedish university
- ‘Now people can see themselves’: Dalhousie researchers, community members, and alumni create diverse image library
- 2023 Crossroads Interdisciplinary Health Research Conference welcomes hundreds of students from across Canada
- Dr. Cheryl Kozey retires after 41 successful years