News» Go to news main
GIVEAWAY: Help us thank our Healthcare Heroes!
THANK YOU HEALTHCARE HEROES!
Nova Scotian healthcare workers are on the front lines of a devastating third wave of COVID-19 infections. It is a difficult time for all, particularly nurses, pharmacists, social workers, and others in the health care industry, many of whom are our alumni, colleagues, clinical educators, friends or family. As the Faculty of Health, our connections to our alumni, the regional health authorities and healthcare workers are strong. We want to show our support and thanks for all that healthcare workers are doing.
SEND IN A PHOTO AND BE ENTERED TO WIN!
Here's how it works:
- Take a picture (like the one pictured below) with a sign thanking a healthcare worker by name. This will be the person you are nominating for the other half of the prize if you win.
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or inbox us via our social media channels (@DalHealth) by May 31, 2021
- You'll be entered to win one of three $100 gift cards from the Dal Bookstore
- That's not all! If you win, the healthcare hero you nominate will also win $100 to a local coffee shop or restaurant of their choice*! It's a win-win!
Disclaimer: By sending photos to us you are consenting that they be shared on our social media (@DalHealth) as well as other Dal Health publications and may be used in a media ad showing our thanks for healthcare heroes. One contest entry per person. Open to anyone. You must have contact details for the healthcare worker you nominate so we can reach out to them regarding their prize.
The winners will be chosen by random draw.
*Restrictions apply. The coffee shop/restaurant must either be in the HRM or be able to sell giftcards over the phone or virtually.
- 'Community is key': MScOT grad hopes to increase access to OT support in NS and NB
- How videoconferencing impacts new moms ‑ Dal Health researchers awarded grant to explore ‘the virtual village’
- Study finds temporary foreign workers (TFWs) in PEI face overcrowding, inadequate housing during COVID‑19
- Dalmazing Indeed! Over 1100 students, 100 faculty and 20 professions take part in one annual online interprofessional education event
- Dal Health researcher receives funding for developing rehab program for long term care residents with dementia
- Alumni Profile: Martha Purdy ‑ 'Can’t imagine doing anything else'
- Alumni profile: Jessica Carr ‑ The perfect profession
- Advancing knowledge in continuing care: new certificate announced