News» Go to news main
COVID and the Class of 2020‑ish
Dal Health Dean Dr. Brenda Merritt is featured in this Halifax Examiner article titled COVID and the Class of 2020-ish, speaking about the importance of clinical and fieldwork placements and how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted this critical aspect of our program. May 5, 2020.
- Welcome from Dal Health's Associate Deans Academic and Research
- Weaving the Story: Exploring the Person, Environment, and Occupation of an African Nova Scotian experience
- Welcome to Dal Health!
- Memo from the Dean: Scholar Strike
- Mother, Researcher, Scholar: PhD in Health Candidate Awarded Kappa Kappa Gamma Foundation Scholarship
- Prescribing Hope: Pharmacy alum on overcoming debilitating depression, and how pharmacists can help patients manage mental illness
- More than fun and games: PhD in Health student advancing knowledge on the importance of play for African Nova Scotian girls
- Summer homework for families? Go outside and play!