News» Go to news main
Dal Health brought their school spirit in Varsity Health Challenge
Dal Health school spirit was out in full force on Wednesday, October 9th when the School of Occupational Therapy, College of Pharmacy, School of Health Administration, School of Health Sciences competed in the Varsity Health Challenge.
Participants competed in a social media challenge and then got dressed up to cheer on our Dal Tigers Women's soccer team.
Points were awarded their costumes and signs, having alumni from different years, having representatives from all members of their unit, and their overall spirit, among others.
The winners of the event and the coveted Alumni Cup was Occupational Therapy.
We can't wait to see who takes the cup next year!
- L’nu Nursing Initiative lead Dawn Googoo on supporting Indigenous nursing students
- Student‑led Crossroads conference returns in person in March
- BSW student Olugu Ukpai leads non‑profit organization in Africa
- Dal Hearing Aid Assistance Program receives Lions Club donation
- HAHP’s new Recreation Library encourages collaboration
- Memorial fund honours Pharmacy’s Dr. Pat Farmer
- Congratulations to Dal Health’s 2022 award winners
- Creating healthier cities