News» Go to news main
Dal Health brought their school spirit in Varsity Health Challenge
Dal Health school spirit was out in full force on Wednesday, October 9th when the School of Occupational Therapy, College of Pharmacy, School of Health Administration, School of Health Sciences competed in the Varsity Health Challenge.
Participants competed in a social media challenge and then got dressed up to cheer on our Dal Tigers Women's soccer team.
Points were awarded their costumes and signs, having alumni from different years, having representatives from all members of their unit, and their overall spirit, among others.
The winners of the event and the coveted Alumni Cup was Occupational Therapy.
We can't wait to see who takes the cup next year!
- Ellen Page, Dal Health Researcher's Film Releases on Netflix
- How three Canadian research teams are battling the pandemic
- Ventilator operators look to boost numbers in wake of COVID‑19 (CBC NS)
- Faculty of Health Student Placements
- Faculty of Health’s Response to COVID‑19
- Dal Health researcher receives funding from Government of Canada to study COVID‑19
- Jennifer Lane, PhD in Nursing candidate, receives Diversity in Health Care Bursary
- Keisha Jefferies speaks to Sheldon MacLeod about barriers black students face in Nursing