News» Go to news main
Dal Health brought their school spirit in Varsity Health Challenge
Dal Health school spirit was out in full force on Wednesday, October 9th when the School of Occupational Therapy, College of Pharmacy, School of Health Administration, School of Health Sciences competed in the Varsity Health Challenge.
Participants competed in a social media challenge and then got dressed up to cheer on our Dal Tigers Women's soccer team.
Points were awarded their costumes and signs, having alumni from different years, having representatives from all members of their unit, and their overall spirit, among others.
The winners of the event and the coveted Alumni Cup was Occupational Therapy.
We can't wait to see who takes the cup next year!
- 'Work shouldn’t hurt’: Easy ways to make your desk safer and more comfortable
- Dal Health partners with DSU Food Bank for Holiday ‘Giving Hope’ Campaign
- Catching up with C3LR
- Program Spotlight: Clinical Vision Science
- Researcher’s work attracts over $265,000 in funding from IDEaS
- Dal Health Study Break Challenge!
- Dal Health brought their school spirit in Varsity Health Challenge
- ‘Don’t forget about us’: PhD in Health student researching volunteer firefighters’ mental health