News» Go to news main
Dal Health faculty and PhD student appointed founding/junior fellows by MacEachen Institute for Public Policy and Governance
Dalhousie University's MacEachen Institute for Public Policy and Governance has announced their 2019 founding and junior fellows. Dal Health is proud to have three representations on the list.
- Keisha Jefferies (PhD candidate in the School of Nursing)
- Dr. Christine Chambers (Canada Research Chair in Children’s Pain and Professor in the Departments of Pediatrics and Psychology & Neuroscience with cross-appointments in the School of Nursing)
- Dr. Sara Kirk (Professor of Health Promotion and Scientific Director of the Healthy Populations Institute)
- How virtual reality may dramatically change eye tests, research ‑ CBC
- 'Work shouldn’t hurt’: Easy ways to make your desk safer and more comfortable
- Dal Health partners with DSU Food Bank for Holiday ‘Giving Hope’ Campaign
- Catching up with C3LR
- Program Spotlight: Clinical Vision Science
- Researcher’s work attracts over $265,000 in funding from IDEaS
- Dal Health Study Break Challenge!
- Dal Health brought their school spirit in Varsity Health Challenge