News» Go to news main
The Problem with Pop
Dr. Sara Kirk (HHP, HPI) is featured in "The Problem with Pop", CTV News Atlantic, March 27.
- Dal Health (Nursing) PhD Candidate Martha Paynter named as 2019 Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholar
- Program, Co‑Led by Dal Health Researcher, is poised to attract $10 million to improve health and wellbeing of NS children and youth
- Early intervention for tiny ears
- Dal Health's Space White Paper Update from Acting Dean, Dr. Cheryl Kozey
- Global News Covers Upcoming Basic Income Mini Conference
- Basic Income Nova Scotia Miniconference coming April 27
- The story behind Canada's controversial food guide
- A drug to prevent 1 in 5 deaths? It's called 'food'