For several months, faculty and staff of Dal Health and other Units have adopted the heathy habit of meeting once a week to walk on campus. Erna Snelgrove-Clark, associate professor (School of Nursing) and associate dean academic (Acting) Faculty of Health, was inspired to start the walking group after hearing the keynote address of Shawn Stevenson at the Healthy Living Health Life conference. Mr. Stevenson, the bestselling author and creator of the number one health podcast on iTunes, imparted that small healthy changes can have a big impact on your overall health. And that just by walking eleven minutes a day can have long-term health benefits. Anyone is welcome to walk at their own pace and join in the fun, fresh air, and networking. The group meets at 11am every Wednesday by the Faculty of Dentistry University Ave entrance.
- MEET DAL HEALTH'S 2020‑21 VANIER AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Message from the Dean ‑ June 2020
- Employee Milestone Recognition Awards
- RN & PhD candidate Keisha Jefferies interviewed in"What anti‑racist equitable health care looks like and why it is important"
- Dal Health (Nursing) PhD Scholar Leah Carrier receives 2020 Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarship
- Indigenous‑Academic Collaboration Aims on Transforming Health Research in Mi’kma’ki, Labrador and Beyond
- Award‑winning HAHP graduate hopes her success will reflect positively on homeschool education
- Dr. Ingrid Waldron wins Errol Sharpe Book Prize