News» Go to news main
How 'weight bias' is harming us all
Dr. Sara Kirk of the School of Health and Human Performance co-authors article in The Conversation on obesity and the negative effects of weight bias on mental health, which often leads to overall avoidance of healthcare.
- Researchers partner with Synaptive Medical to study novel head‑dedicated MRI for emergency medicine
- Examining the role occupational therapy plays in treating mental illness
- School of OT's Dr. Nikki Kiepeck interviewed on the health benefits of "Dry January."
- How 'weight bias' is harming us all
- How body ideals shape the health of gay men
- Holiday Greetings from Dal Health!
- Profiles in Leadership: Dr. Marion Brown
- Dal Health researchers create innovative new app