News» Go to news main
How 'weight bias' is harming us all
Dr. Sara Kirk of the School of Health and Human Performance co-authors article in The Conversation on obesity and the negative effects of weight bias on mental health, which often leads to overall avoidance of healthcare.
- Hearing and Speech Nova Scotia creates renewable scholarships for CSD students to improve diversity
- Dal Health says thanks!
- Partnerships to promote access to healthy food for all
- The Patient Lens
- PhD in Health student becomes first to successfully defend their thesis
- What it Means to Give Back: Kelly Christie
- 10 Reasons to attend your class reunion
- Alumni Outside the Box: Darren MacDonald