News» Go to news main
How 'weight bias' is harming us all
Dr. Sara Kirk of the School of Health and Human Performance co-authors article in The Conversation on obesity and the negative effects of weight bias on mental health, which often leads to overall avoidance of healthcare.
- True Grit?
- It's a wrap: Dal Health convocation 2019
- Making a difference in people’s lives
- A vital part of the journey
- BScN Grads lead their class in planting hope
- A passion for helping people
- From the Dal campus to a rewarding career
- Dal Health (Nursing) PhD Candidate Martha Paynter named as 2019 Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholar