News» Go to news main
How 'weight bias' is harming us all
Dr. Sara Kirk of the School of Health and Human Performance co-authors article in The Conversation on obesity and the negative effects of weight bias on mental health, which often leads to overall avoidance of healthcare.
- CIHR Project Grant Program Highlighted
- Dal Health Researcher Receives CIHR Award for work with First Nations children and youth
- Dal Health Students Take on Biggest Global Health Challenge
- The School of Health and Human Performance launches Strategic Plan
- Health Sciences student wins award at European Congress of Radiology
- Dal‑based LGBT researcher awarded funding for LGBT seniors' initiatives
- "Who doesn't love puppies coming to class?"
- Dr. Michelle Stone featured on CBC News Atlantic.