News» Go to news main
Dal Health researchers create innovative new app
Dal Health researchers, led by Dr. Sara Kirk of HAHP and HPI, created the Froogie app for parents and kids to track their fruit and vegetable intake. The innovative app was mentioned in the latest issue of Atlantic Business magazine: http://digital.atlanticbusinessmagazine.com/?issueID=40&pageID=24
- Researchers partner with Synaptive Medical to study novel head‑dedicated MRI for emergency medicine
- Examining the role occupational therapy plays in treating mental illness
- School of OT's Dr. Nikki Kiepeck interviewed on the health benefits of "Dry January."
- How 'weight bias' is harming us all
- How body ideals shape the health of gay men
- Holiday Greetings from Dal Health!
- Profiles in Leadership: Dr. Marion Brown
- Dal Health researchers create innovative new app