News» Go to news main
Dal Health researchers create innovative new app
Dal Health researchers, led by Dr. Sara Kirk of HAHP and HPI, created the Froogie app for parents and kids to track their fruit and vegetable intake. The innovative app was mentioned in the latest issue of Atlantic Business magazine: http://digital.atlanticbusinessmagazine.com/?issueID=40&pageID=24
- CIHR Project Grant Program Highlighted
- Dal Health Researcher Receives CIHR Award for work with First Nations children and youth
- Dal Health Students Take on Biggest Global Health Challenge
- The School of Health and Human Performance launches Strategic Plan
- Health Sciences student wins award at European Congress of Radiology
- Dal‑based LGBT researcher awarded funding for LGBT seniors' initiatives
- "Who doesn't love puppies coming to class?"
- Dr. Michelle Stone featured on CBC News Atlantic.