News» Go to news main
Getting a Nudge in the Right Direction
Carpenter, patient, CF cadet instructor, first responder and now nursing student.. 2nd Year Dal Nursing (BScN) student Joel Mission's path to nursing hasn’t been very direct. What has been unwavering is his "concern for the well-being of others." Read about Joel's journey to Dal Nursing in the Dal News.
- Researchers partner with Synaptive Medical to study novel head‑dedicated MRI for emergency medicine
- Examining the role occupational therapy plays in treating mental illness
- School of OT's Dr. Nikki Kiepeck interviewed on the health benefits of "Dry January."
- How 'weight bias' is harming us all
- How body ideals shape the health of gay men
- Holiday Greetings from Dal Health!
- Profiles in Leadership: Dr. Marion Brown
- Dal Health researchers create innovative new app