News» Go to news main
2017 Employee Milestone Recognition Awards
In 2013, the Faculty of Health launched the Employee Milestone Recognition Program to acknowledge the significant contributions of our faculty and staff. The Milestone Recognition Awards recognize employees with 10 and 20 years of continuous service with the Faculty. Announced annually in December, the award recipients receive a gift card to the Dalhousie Bookstore.
Congratulations to this year’s recipients:
20 Year Milestone Recipients
- Dr. Lois Jackson - Health and Human Performance
10 Year Milestone Recipients
- Ms. Julie Gratzer - Dean's Office
- Ms. Cia Tweel - Occupational Therapy
- Dr. Joseph Byrne - Health Administration
- Dr. Steven Aiken - Human Communication Disorders
- Dr. Sandra Curwin - Physiotherapy
- Ms. Carmel O'Keefe - Occupational Therapy
- Dr. Sara Kirk - Health and Human Performance/Healthy Populations Institute
- Dr. Patricia Sullivan - Nursing
- Researchers partner with Synaptive Medical to study novel head‑dedicated MRI for emergency medicine
- Examining the role occupational therapy plays in treating mental illness
- School of OT's Dr. Nikki Kiepeck interviewed on the health benefits of "Dry January."
- How 'weight bias' is harming us all
- How body ideals shape the health of gay men
- Holiday Greetings from Dal Health!
- Profiles in Leadership: Dr. Marion Brown
- Dal Health researchers create innovative new app